Monday, May 2, 2011

Confirmed: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Thier Vows


Yesterday Reverend Al Sharpton confirmed on Twitter that the two have renewed their vows. Saturday morning the couple gave birth to their long awaited twins on their 3rd anniversary. The couple had mad a commitment when they got married that they would renew their vows every year.

Find out after the break what the Reverend had to say about the couple their family!


“I am just leaving Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. She had twins yesterday on their 3rd anniversary. I had prayer with them and the babies.


I also conducted the renewal of their vows and the blessing of the newborn twins. Mariah looks GREAT, and the babies are beautiful.


I am so moved by the sincere spiritual commitment of Mariah and Nick. They have not let success separate them from GOD. I am so proud.


Glad I came to LA to pray for Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon’s twins & to renew their vows”.

1 comment:

  1. Your vows will reflect a mature love blessed with all the joys and challenges of the years. It will reflect what you have become in your years together.

    ReplyDelete