Friday, May 13, 2011

Kelly Rowland finally names new album!

Sadly Ms Kelly has gotten very little love in the states, however over on the other side of the Atlantic she has been getting much love.

Last year she released her single and video for the David Guetta dance produced track, 'Commander'. The track failed to do any success. However the ex-Deatiny's Child member has her new single line up, 'Motivation' featuring Lil' Wayne. The urban track has been doing well on the charts for Kelly, the track currently sits at No 3 on the Billboard R&B chart and No 31 on the Hot 100.



Even though we don't have a release date for the album, we now have the title Kelly has chosen.. 'Here I Am"

Kelly stated the reason why she chose the album title is,

"I was talking to my product manager and I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I've been working toward... That here I am"

I say it's a great title. I personally am a huge fan of Kelly, she has a great voice and can cover a great R&B track or dance track. She is constantly being placed second to Beyonce and it's great to see her shine. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment