Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jennifer Lopez's 'Love?' set to flop?

Jennifer might have found success in co-judging American Idol with Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler however that doesn't go the same for her new album 'Love?' which hit stores this past Tuesday. Hits Daily Double predicts the album will sell 60-65k. This isn't a total flop since she is set to sell more than her last album 'Brave' which is her worst selling cd so far.

Okay I find this sad. I know Jenny is not the best singer but she brings it in performance. Her cd is actually really good and I actually went out and bought the cd! (I haven't done that since Drake's cd 6/15/10) I think that says something haha. Her selling 60k just hoes to show people don't buy cd's unless you cater to the teeny boppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment