Friday, April 29, 2011

My Weekend iPod Mix

This weekend seems promising and fun, plus I have a 3-day weekend so I'm really looking forward to it!

With that said here is my iPod top ten play list for the weekend!

Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)

Beyonce's new single. Though it's not making the best splash on the charts in comparison to the other female heavy hitter this song goes hard!

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (Femme Fetal Remix) ft Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha

I was okay with the original song but after adding the two new artist I fell in love with this song. It gives it more flare!

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

Just as the title says this the party anthem bass goes hard and will get you dancing

David Guetta - Where Dem Girls At ft Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj

New track from David Guetta has an awesome beat and has Nicki rapping like I like her with her in your face approach and crazy personalities

Shontelle - Take Over ft Pitbull

Shontelle was sadly over looked last year. Her cd 'No Gravity' got no love. Even though her radio released songs were slow song this song is a club banger featuring Mr 305!

Casely - Sweat ft Lil Jon

In the same vain has Beyonce's new single, Casely samples the same Major Lazer beat. It gets you in the groove!

Shakira - Rabiosa ft Pitbull

For the little Latin flavor you gotta have every weekend!

Waka Flocka - No Hands

This single has been out for a while and when it comes on I just wanna get out of my seat haha. Reminds me of my recent Vegas trip

Kid Sister - Lookout Weekend ft Nina Sky

This song of course samples Debbie Deb's classic 'Lookout Weekend' What would the weekend by without telling the weekend here I come!

LMFAO - Shots

Since this song came out it has been a classic. Needed every night you go out

Bonus
J. Lo - Hypnotico

This song is fire. One of my favorites on her cd!

No comments:

Post a Comment