Monday, April 18, 2011

New Music: Mya ft. Sean Paul - Rearview Mirror


Mya Harrison is back, WHOOP! Growing up Mya was one of my favorite R&B artist. I remember buying 'Mya' in the 6th grade and 'Fear of Flying' in Junior High, they were two of my favorite cd's and to be honest two albums I still play. Well Mya is back with a new album to be released in Japan on April 20 titled, 'K.I.S.S. (Keep It Sexy & Simple)'. Here in the Sean-a Paul assisted track we have Mya saying good-bye to the problems of yesterday, with lyrics ...

"In my rearview mirror/I don't see nothing but smoke/ Everythings much clearer when I push that metel into the floor/ I got to go"
Click after the jump to listen to the track, enjoy!


Mya (ft. Sean Paul) - Rear View Mirror by GUCCINANIE

No comments:

Post a Comment