Monday, April 18, 2011

New J. Lo - Papi


Jennifer Lopez by fans request released her 3rd single 'Papi'. The song leaked last week but I just got a chance to listen to it tonight. My thoughts about the song... well I don't have many. I am a fan of Miss Jenny Lo however this song just doesn't do anything for me. If this is a third single it just makes me think... what can we expect from 'Love?'. I hope better.

In 2009 she released the Radio Killa produced 'Louboutins' and even though the general public didn't catch on to it, the song was fire! She also had the song 'Hooked On You' and 'Everybody's Girl' the two songs were also fire! Sadly 2/3 songs won't be on the cd only 'EG'  and at that you have to purchase the deluxe edition to get. Anyway, with that said when I heard those songs I was extra uber excited about her cd because that's the type of dance cd I was looking for in her.

Click after the break to hear 'Papi', 'Louboutins', 'Hooked On You', and 'Everybody's Girl'








No comments:

Post a Comment